ViaCare Student Travel Insurance
Traveling to foreign land to pursue your studies is a wonderful lifetime opportunity and we understand how overwhelming it can be. With that said, Jubilee General Insurance has the answer for you with its “Student ViaCare” - an easy and budget friendly travel protection plans tailored just for your study based travel needs.
This Policy is available to persons aged between 18 to 50 years. It offers a comprehensive coverage for medical emergencies, travel inconvenience, accidental death, tuition fee and many other perils. The product is designed to facilitate you 24/7 anywhere in the world, so that wherever you go, we’ve got you covered!
plans & coverage
Student ViaCare offers four different coverage limits to protect you from unforeseen events:
- Medical Expenses for Accident / Sickness, covers hospitalization expenses for accident or illness abroad.
- Personal Accident (Accidental Death & Permanent Disability)
- Non-refundable tuition fee
- 24/7 worldwide Specialty Assist
- Travel & stay over of one immediate Family member
- Medical Evacuation
- Death Repatriation
- Baggage & Passport Loss & Delay
- Charging 4% additional withholding tax in case of non-filers
- Pre-Existing medical conditions and the deductibles that apply on the policy.
- Claims for Valuables and Personal Money in Checked-In Personal Baggage
- Loss or damage due to delay, confiscation or detention by customs or other authority
- Partial loss or damage to Checked-In Personal Baggage. However, total loss or damage of an individual unit(s) ofbaggage shall not be construed as falling within this exclusion.
- Items valued in excess of USD$100 without proof of ownership.
- Claims for items for which you have already been reimbursed by the Airline or another party.
(limits in usd)
|Emergency Medical Expense For Sickness & Hospitalization Abroad||10,000||25,000||50,000||100,000|
|Travel and stay over of one immediate Family member per day USD 100 (Maximum USD 5,000)||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|Repatriation of Mortal Remains||5,000||7,500||10,000||12,500|
|Loss of Passport||300||500||750||1,000|
|Loss of in flight checked in Baggage||500||750||1,000||1,500|
|Location and forwarding of lost baggage & Personal Effect||Actual||Actual||Actual||Actual|
|24 hour personal accident||7,500||10,000||15,000||25,000|
|Accidental Death||100% of Principle S.I||100% of Principle S.I||100% of Principle S.I||100% of Principle S.I|
|Permanent Disability||% of principle Sum as per Injury Table||% of principle Sum as per Injury Table||% of principle Sum as per Injury Table||% of principle Sum as per Injury Table|
Note: All 4 of the above packages are available in 6 months stay and 12 month stay options along with the option to obtain cover with/without tuition fees cover.
|Package||6 months||12 months|
|with tuition fee||without tuition fee||with tuition fee||without tuition fee|
Click Here to know more about StudentViaCare.