ViaCare Home Trip Travel Insurance
A great homecoming for you is our goal! Jubilee General Insurance provides “Home Trip ViaCare” for the expatriates of Pakistan with an option to conveniently purchase their home trip travel insurance online when travelling to Pakistan. It offers the expatriate(s), who travel to Pakistan to visit their family, friends or on business, an insurance coverage for hospitalization, medical expenses, accidental death, permanent disability and other travel inconveniences.
COVERAGE under the plan:
- Accidental Death & Permanent Disability
- Medical Expenses & Hospitalization in Pakistan
- Transport or Repartition in case of illness or injury
- Emergency Dental Care
- Repatriation of Family Member traveling along
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Return of Dependent Children
- Emergency Return Home Following Death of close Family Member
- Loss of Passport
- Trip Cancellation
- Delayed Departure
- Loss of Checked-in Baggage
- Compensation for delay in the arrival of luggage
- Travel And Stay Over One immediate Family Member
- 100% Limit for all Family Members in case of Medical Expense and Hospitalization.
- 50% Limit for spouse and 25% for children in case of Accidental Death & Permanent Disability.
Value added services:
- Dedicated Toll-free line for claims, queries, complaints and feedback
- Easy payment options of Cash on Delivery and Credit/Debit Card
- Buy online in easy steps
- Speedy claim processing facility
- Policy is received in real-time upon payment completion
Home Trip ViaCare offers two types of plans:
- Plan for individual
- Plan for family
- Eligibility Age :Insured’s age of coverage is up to 65 years starting from 18 years of age. For 66-70 years of age, call us at 0800-03786 to buy the product. The Family package includes the insured, spouse and up to 4 children of age between 6 months to 18 years.
- Non-Filer Tax : A charge of 4% additional withholding tax on non-filers
- Premium :Premium and limits may vary by plan chosen and number of travel days
- Claims Payment : All claims will be payable in Pakistani Rupees only
HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO COST?
*these premiums are inclusive of Admin surcharge, government taxes and levies and stamp duty.
- Medical Expenses & Hospitalization: USD 100 each and every loss
- Trip Cancellation: USD 35 each and every loss
- Delayed Departure: 8 hours
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
|Accidental Death & Permanent Disability||US$10,000|
|Medical Expenses & Hospitalization Abroad||US$10,000|
|Transport or Repartition in case of illness or injury||US$15,000|
|Emergency Dental Care||US$500|
|Repatriation of Family Member traveling with||US$1,500|
|Repatriation of Mortal Remains||US$5,000|
|Return of Dependent Children||US$5,000|
|Emergency Return Home Following Death of close Family Member||US$5,000|
|Loss of Passport||US$100|
|Loss of Checked-in Baggage||US$250|
|Compensation for delay in the arrival of luggage||US$100|
|Travel And Stay Over of one immediate Family Member||US$100 per day for 10 days only|
- Any claim arising directly or indirectly from your failure to comply with the Important Conditions relating to health mentioned in the policy.
- Pre-existing medical condition, pregnancy, convalescence or relapses.
- Any claim arising directly or indirectly from Government Regulation or Act, delay or amendment of the itinerary, or failure in provision of any part of the Trip (including error, omission, financial failure or default) of or by the provider of any service forming part of the Trip as well as of the Travel Agent or Tour Operator through whom the trip was booked.
- Failure to obtain the required passport or visa.
- Circumstances known to you prior to the booking of the Trip which could reasonably have been expected to give rise to cancellation or Curtailment of the Trip.
- Airport Departure Duty or Irrecoverable payments exceeding US$ 250 for lost excursions.
- Bodily Injury or Illness unless a Medical Practitioner provides a certificate stating that this necessarily and reasonably prevented you from traveling.
- Others- Please refer to the policy document for complete set of exclusions