ViaCare Domestic Travel Insurance
Jubilee General Insurance brings to you yet another customized product, “Domestic ViaCare”, for those who travel domestically. The product offers an insurance coverage for hospitalization, medical expenses, accidental death, permanent disability and other travel inconveniences. Sit back, relax, and make a safe and sound travel across Pakistan with a carefree mind and let us take care of you!
- Personal Accident (Accidental Death & Permanent Disability)
- Accidental Medical reimbursement
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains (In case of Natural Death only)
- Loss of Baggage
- Loss of CNIC
- Speedy claim processing facility
- Bundled coverage best suited for domestic air trips
Value added services:
- Dedicated Toll-free line for claims, queries, complaints and feedback
- Easy payment options of Cash on Delivery and Credit/Debit Card
- Buy online in easy steps
- Policy is received in real-time upon payment completion
Domestic ViaCare offers two types of plans:
- Gold plan with a limit of PKR 500,000/-
- Platinum plan with a limit of PKR 1,000,000/-
Eligibility Age : Insured’s age of coverage is up to 65 years starting from 18 years of age. For 66-70 years of age, call us at 0800-03786 to buy the product.
Non-Filer Tax : A charge of 4% additional withholding tax on non-filers
Premium :Premium and limits may vary by plan chosen and number of travel days
Claims Payment : All claims will be payable in Pakistani Rupees only
|Sr. No.||Tenure limits (Days)||Premium* (In PKR)|
|1||Upto 7 Days||200||110|
|2||8 - 14 days||400||220|
|3||15 - 21 days||600||330|
|4||22 - 30 days||800||440|
* These premiums are inclusive of Admin surcharge, government taxes and levies and stamp duty.
** maximum stay depicts total number of days starting from the time of departure from your home city in Pakistan for Domestic Air Travel only up-till the time of arrival in your home city on return from your Domestic trip
schedule of benefits
|Sr. No.||Benefit Plans||Plans (Limits in PKR)|
|1||Accidental Death & Permanent Total Disability||1,000,000||500,000|
|2||Accidental Medical Reimbursement||50,000||25,000|
|3||Emergency Medical Evacuation||30,000||15,000|
|4||Repatriation of mortal remains*||15,000||15,000|
|5||Loss of baggage||7,500||3,500|
|6||Loss of C.N.I.C||2,000||1,500|
|* In case of Natural Death only|
- Pre-existing medical condition, pregnancy, convalescence or relapses.
- Claims for Valuables and Personal Money in Checked-In Personal Baggage
- Loss or damage due to delay, confiscation or detention by customs or other authority
- Partial loss or damage to Checked-In Personal Baggage.
- Claims for items for which You have already been reimbursed by the Airline or another party
- Business goods, samples, tools of trade, motor accessories or other items used in connection with your employment or occupation
- War and any act of terrorism
- Others- Please refer to the policy document for complete set of exclusions
Click Here to know more about DomesticViaCare.