Get Protection against unforeseen events!
Jubilee General SelfCare is Personal Accident Insurance, which protects you and your loved ones against financial losses from unfortunate accidental death and total permanent & temporary disabilities. Applying for personal accident insurance couldn't be easier: fill out a simple form, make a choice from listed plan options, checkout from the website using our easy payment options and receive your policy in real-time on email upon payment confirmation.
COVERAGEs UNDER THE PLAN:
Coverage against the risk of the following in case of road & non-road accidents and terrorism activity-
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Disability
- Temporary Total Disability
- Medical Expenses
- Burial and Repatriation Expense
Most beneficial features of Jubilee General SelfCare insurance include:
- No panel hospital restriction
- Multiple units can be purchased (up to 5)
- No physical documents required for policy issuance
VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Dedicated Toll-free line for claims, queries, complaints and feedback
- Easy payment options of Cash on Delivery and Credit/Debit Card
- Buy online in easy steps
- Speedy claim processing facility
- Policy is received in real-time upon payment completion
There are 3 types of plans:
- Plan A with a limit of PKR 240,000/-
- Plan B with a limit of PKR 420,000/-
- Plan C with a limit of PKR 600,000/-
- Eligibility Age : 18-65 years
- Non-Filer Tax : A charge of 4% additional withholding tax on non-filers
- Premium : Premium and limits may vary by plan chosen
- Geographical Limitations : Pakistan Only
- Claims Payment) : All claims will be payable in Pakistani Rupees only
|Risk covered||Plan A||Plan B||Plan C|
|Accidental Death & Permanent Disability||200,000||350,000||500,000|
|Accidental Medical Expenses||20,000||35,000||50,000|
|Burial & Repatriation||20,000||35,000||50,000|
|Total Sum Insured||240,000||420,000||600,000|
This policy does not cover death or bodily injury due to or resulting from-
- Intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide whether felonious or not.
- War, sabotage and nuclear explosion.
- The insured being under the influence of or being affected by intoxicants or in a state of pregnancy / natal related condition.
- Others- Please refer to the policy document for complete set of exclusions
Click Here to know more about SelfCare.