Increasing medical inflation in double digits has significantly impacted the financial stability of individual belonging to all classes. Therefore, the need for individual Family medical & Hospitalization insurance is highly significant fulfilling the present day needs of individuals. Jubilee General’s Family HealthCare Insurance is the answer to all such needs. When it comes to your family lifestyle protection, Jubilee General Insurance is the partner you can trust.
Jubilee General’s Family HealthCare Insurance covers more than one family member (Self, spouse, up to 04 children) for a fixed amount of cover in case of hospitalization. The amount of sum insured floats over the entire family – this means that the limit can be used by any member of the family and for any number of times. Thus a family of 04 takes a cover for Rs. 550,000 -the entire family can claim up to this amount together.
Hospitalization limits are annual and allocated on ‘Per Family’ basis. Jubilee General Insurance is offering two exclusive plans with following annual family limits, i.e.,
Silver Plan: Rs. 275,000
Gold Plan: Rs. 550,000
Product Packages are as follows:
I. Family ‘A’ - Self, Spouse & up to 02 children
II. Family ‘B’ - Self, Spouse & up to 03 children
III. Family ‘C’ - Self, Spouse & up to 04 children
- Provides Cashless benefits through our preferred providers network
- No Medical tests are required
- PECs will be covered after 04 years of continuous coverage
- Free look period of 14 days –option of canceling if not satisfied
Value Added Services
- Credit facility on 200+ hospitals all across Pakistan
- 24/7 Medical Hotline approval centre for better coordinated care and facilitation through trained professionals
- Customized Family Health Card for complete facilitation at hospitals
- Savings with health insurance policy through discounts on outpatient services (lab tests) at selected outlets
- Medical Second Opinion Facility
- Free Lookup Period for 14 days
- Pre Existing coverage after 48 months of consequent renewals
- Additional 15% Hospitalization limit after 24 months of consequent renewals subject to No Claims paid
- Avail International MediGuide's Medical Second Opinion services by calling at the following number:111-11-CARE (2273)
Family HealthCare Insurance
|Product Benefit Table|
|Hospitalization Limits Including Hospital/Surgical & Miscellaneous expenses. Some of the covered expenses are: In-Hospital Consultations, Intensive Care Charges, Surgical Fees, Anaesthitist's Fee, Operation Theatre Charges, Prescribed Medicines, Diagnostic Investigations, Blood & Oxygen Supplies, Ventilator & Allied Services, Day care precedures including Kidney Dialysis/Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy for Cancer||550,000||275,000|
|Room & Board (Per Day)||Private Room||Semi Private Room|
|Pre hospitalization Expenses:
Covering Consultations, Medicines and Laboratory tests preceeding admission to the Hospital.
|30 Days||30 Days|
|Post hospitalization Expenses:
Covering Consultations, Medicines and Laboratory tests after discharge from the Hospital.
|Emergency Local Ambulance Expenses:
To pay for the transfer of the patient to end between Hospitals in an ambulance provided by any service provider, per eligible claim.
|Emergency International Expenses:
Reasonable and Customary expenses only for emergency hospitalization abroad.
Entry Age: Proposer/ Spouse- 18-49 (Once covered, policy can be renewed yearly till age60).
Children: 1 year -23 years.
Single premium covers a family of maximum 06 (self + Spouse + up to 4 children)
Family Premium: Will depend on the age (next birthday) of the eldest member and the package premium will cover a maximum of 06 persons-Self, Spouse and 04 Children.
|Emergency Local Ambulance Exp:||2,500|
|Family||Family A||Family B||Family C|
|Max Entry Age||18||24||14,201||17,652||21,102|
|Emergency Local Ambulance Exp:||3,500|
|Family||Family A||Family B||Family C|
|Max Entry Age||18||24||25,801||31,952||38,102|
Family ‘A’ - Self, Spouse & up to 02 children
Family ‘B’ - Self, Spouse & up to 03 children
Family ‘C’ - Self, Spouse & up to 04 children