ViaCare Home Trip Travel Insurance
A great homecoming for you is our goal! Jubilee General Insurance provides “HomeTrip ViaCare” for the expatriates of Pakistan with an option to conveniently purchase their home trip travel insurance online when travelling to Pakistan.
It offers the expatriate(s) who travel to Pakistan to visit their family, friends or on business an insurance coverage for hospitalization, medical expenses, accidental death, permanent disability and other travel inconveniences.
Plans & Coverage
Home TripViaCare offers two types of plans:
- Plan for individual
Insured’s age of coverage is up to 65 years starting from the age of 18.
- Plan for family
The Family package includes the insured, spouse and up to 4 children of age between 6 months to 18 years.
- 100% Limit for all Family Members in case of Medical Expense and Hospitalization.
- 50% Limit for spouse and 25% for children in case of Accidental Death Permanent Disability.
- A charge of 4% additional withholding tax in case of non-filers.
- Premiums are inclusive of all applicable taxes and levies will be applicable.
- All claims will be payable in Pakistan and in PKR on reimbursement basis.
- Any claim arising directly or indirectly from your failure to comply with the Important Conditions relating to health mentioned in the policy.
- Pre-existing medical condition, pregnancy, convalescence or relapses.
- Any claim arising directly or indirectly from Government Regulation or Act, delay or amendment of the itinerary, or failure in provision of any part of the Trip (including error, omission, financial failure or default) of or by the provider of any service forming part of the Trip as well as of the Travel Agent or Tour Operator through whom the trip was booked.
- Failure to obtain the required passport or visa.
- Circumstances known to you prior to the booking of the Trip which could reasonably have been expected to give rise to cancellation or Curtailment of the Trip.
- Airport Departure Duty or Irrecoverable payments exceeding US$ 250 for lost excursions.
- Bodily Injury or Illness unless a Medical Practitioner provides a certificate stating that this necessarily and reasonably prevented you from traveling.
SCHEDULE OF BENEFITS
|Accidental Death & Permanent Disability||US$10,000|
|Medical Expenses & Hospitalization Abroad||US$10,000|
|Transport or Repartition in case of illness or injury||US$15,000|
|Emergency Dental Care||US$500|
|Repatriation of Family Member traveling with||US$1,500|
|Repatriation of Mortal Remains||US$5,000|
|Return of Dependent Children||US$5,000|
|Emergency Return Home Following Death of close Family Member||US$5,000|
|Loss of Passport||US$100|
|Loss of Checked-in Baggage||US$250|
|Compensation for delay in the arrival of luggage||US$100|
|Travel And Stay Over of one immediate Family Member||US$100 per day for 10 days only|
- Medical Expenses & Hospitalization: USD 100 each and every loss
- Trip Cancellation: USD 35 each and every loss
- Delayed Departure: 8 hours
Value Added Services
- Insured’s age of coverage is up to 65 years starting from 18 years of age. For 66-70 years of age, call us at 0800-03786 to buy the product.
- The Family Plan includes the insured, spouse (only one), and four children of age between 6 months to 18 years.