HealthCare Personal Health Insurance
Increasing medical inflation in double digits has significantly impacted the financial stability of individual belonging to all classes. Therefore, the need for individual medical & Hospitalization insurance is highly significant fulfilling the present day needs.
Jubilee General’s Personal HealthCare Insurance is the answer to all such needs. This product is most customized, highly valued and competitive premium are the key aspects of this product. Because when it comes to your Personal lifestyle protection, Jubilee General Insurance is the partner you can trust.
Jubilee General’s Personal HealthCare Insurance covers more you for a fixed amount of Sum insured in case of hospitalization. Thus you can take cover for Rs. 125,000, Rs. 275,000 & Rs. 550,000 as per your need.
- Provides Cashless benefits through our preferred providers
- No Medical tests are required
- PECs will be covered after 04 years of continuous coverage
- Free look period of 14 days –option of canceling if not satisfied
Value Added Services
- Credit facility on 200+ hospitals all across Pakistan
- 24/7 Medical Hotline approval centre for better coordinated care and facilitation through trained professionals
- Customized Personal Health Card for complete facilitation at Hospitals
- Savings with health insurance policy through discounts on outpatient services (lab tests) at selected outlets.
- No requirement of any Medical test/ report
- Free Lookup Period for 14 days
- Pre Existing coverage after 48 months of consequent renewals
- Additional 15% Hospitalization limit after 24 months of consequent renewals Subject to No Claims paid
- As a policyholder of Jubilee General’s Health Insurance Program, you can avail MediGuide's Medical Second Opinion services by calling at the following number: 111-11-CARE (2273)
- Benefits will not be available for Pre-existing Conditions* until 48 months of continuous coverage has elapsed
- Waiting Period: Will not cover any expenses occurring during the first 30 days of the inception of policy, except from accidental injuries. This waiting period does not apply for subsequent renewals without a break
- Cosmetic, aesthetic and related treatment
- Congenital anomalies
- HIV-AIDS or any sexually transmitted disease
- Any fertility/impotence/ sterilization procedure or treatment
- Pregnancy related expenses ad complications
- Psychiatric treatment
- War, invasion, civil commotion
- Cost of limbs/ prosthetics/ hearing aids / crutches /dentures
- Drug abuse / self-inflicted injuries
- Any outpatient expenses
Hospitalization limits are annual. Jubilee General Insurance is offering two exclusive plans, i.e.
Bronze Plan: Rs. 125,000
Silver Plan: Rs. 275,000
Gold Plan: Rs. 550,000
|Product Benefit Table|
|Hospitalization Limits Including Hospital/Surgical & Miscellaneous expenses. Some of the covered expenses are: In-Hospital Consultations, Intensive Care Charges, Surgical Fees, Anaesthitist's Fee, Operation Theatre Charges, Prescribed Medicines, Diagnostic Investigations, Blood & Oxygen Supplies, Ventilator & Allied Services, Day care precedures including Kidney Dialysis/Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy for Cancer||125,000||275,000||550,000|
|Room & Board (Per Day)||General Ward||Semi Private Room||Private Room|
|Pre hospitalization Expenses:
Covering Consultations, Medicines and Laboratory tests preceeding admission to the Hospital.
|30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
|Post hospitalization Expenses:
Covering Consultations, Medicines and Laboratory tests after discharge from the Hospital.
|Emergency Local Ambulance Expenses:
To pay for the transfer of the patient to end between Hospitals in an ambulance provided by any service provider, per eligible claim.
|Emergency International Expenses:
Reasonable and Customary expenses only for emergency hospitalization abroad.
Entry Age: Proposer 18-49 (Once covered, policy can be renewed yearly till age 60).
|Room Entitlement:||General Ward||Semi-Private||Private|
|Emergency Local Ambulance||1,500||2,500||3,500|
|Max Entry Age||18||24||3,200||5,550||9,800|
Click Here to know more about Personal HealthCare Insurance.